I'm waiting for my brain to fill up. Lots to study between now and Thursday. And, yes, that was me that you heard complaining in lab the other night that I'm disappointed that we only have to learn 33 muscles. Ridiculous.
My first attempt at homemade, from-scratch pumpkin bread didn't turn out quite as well as I'd liked, but considering that I tweaked the recipe a bit (only used 2/3's the sugar, used canned pumpkin and forgot to add extra cinnamon), it's pretty good. Thanks, Alton!
I think the 8K helped me break through my 2 mile barrier! And, I think I can already tell a difference after the addition of some upper body strength training. I read once that it really helps make running feel easier and I think it's true. Hm.
Must. Make. Progress. On. Manual. At. Work.
A note about seasons. I'm noticing how some events in Charlottesville are seasonal and I'd not noticed that before this year... like the MJ8K and Wordplay and The Big Read... I remember them all from last year so vividly. Anyway, that's all I'll say about that for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment