Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rainy Sunday

Today was one of those days where I was paralyzed by a lack of motivation to do what I was supposed to be doing, so I mostly sat around feeling guilty about that.

Piano wasn't moved today. Makes me think of:
Now, picture you're very small,
And you've nowhere to sleep
But across the hammers of a baby grand,
And it's really playing, boy!
...because you see, piano must move out to make way for guest sleeping quarters.

Amanda rescued me from a lazy afternoon nap - she brought over cookies & bagels & tea. Which motivated me for a short (and fast!) run, then back to studying (or, see above)!

Sometimes I sing really loudly and imagine that I'd be an awesome back up singer for some of my favorite musicians. Yep.

The cinquecinto will become the new American automobile obsession, I've been hoping for that for 20 years! Because they are so cute and it's fun to see how many people you can fit inside one!

No comments: