Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday

Feeling a little uncertain about whether my move to an office-with-a-window-view was really the right move, but I did it and it's too late to undo it, so here goes...

Rallying without much effort to hear Scott at the Baja open-mic tonight; carried with me few expectations and loads of enthusiasm, and was impressed, really impressed. Yes. Yes.

Loving the news that Ted is in love with his new pup, Java. Really loving that news.

Working my way towards better understanding of why I don't like the person that I don't like: I think it's (in part) 'cause said person is a know-it-all who doesn't let people finish their stories. And, so reflecting on my self, I remember that I often need to remind myself to listen more. In the listening, you learn how fascinating people are and expand your own possibilities.

Making progress on my papers and knowing that I need to do a lot of focusing in the next 3 weeks to get it all done. Because, it goes one step at a time.

No comments: