Patience with watching a pile of feeding progress being chucked up on the floor. And, being surprised with the volume of effort lost.
Tackling the pill swallowing issue. Fingers crossed for tonight.
Lara visits for an hour of distraction for both of us.
Staying just slightly ahead of the learning curve as my tax return filing gets more complicated each year. And, wondering: how do people who are less patient, less literate, less determined, and less savvy than I do it? What about a tax code, a legal code (as I see in my work life), etc., that is so complicated that the average person is completely disenfranchised by it? It ain't right, I tell ya.
Phases I and II of the living room re-do are done. Phase III is optional, so does this mean I can take a break now? Not sure about the 'why' of all of the nesting behavior right now.
Thinking of others, positive thoughts for: replacement renter for CP, relief for DPC, focus for LS, health for family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment