Staying up late Friday night for good cause, but not so late that I overslept and missed my flight - although my arrival at the airport was a closer call than usual for me (that is, when Beth is not involved...).
Requests from Sister for a blog entry, and wishing I had a picture of something fun to attach for her right now.
Swearing Hailey's grown 3 - 4 inches since Christmas, and being really impressed while watching her play with the wooden stack toy. And, damn that girl has some long eyelashes!
Homemade dinner by Pa, nice dinner conversation with the parents, team-cleaning the kitchen (an unusual event!) and comforting company while watching bloody No Country for Old Men, a movie I've been looking forward to, but was too scared to watch alone.
Early-ish to bed and some more reading: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, already impressive and I'm only 4 chapters in.
Oh, and sweet, harmless secrets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you are all together and sad to be the missing link. Thinking of the family and wishing Pa a Happy, Happy Day!! s
Post a Comment