Dr. Beesknees admits that even Western medicine is sometimes more of an art than a science. And, his instincts seem to have been spot-on.
Introducing myself to James, long over due, and glad to be reciprocating now.
The Vet is thrilled at how well Garrett is doing, and so am I.
Two people (whom I am clearly not the boss of!) have referred to me as their "Boss" this week. Hm. Not sure how I feel about that...
Icky, achy. Even my guilt about not mowing the lawn yet is not making me leave the couch tonight. And, pledging to go to bed super-early tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I can think of another possible way out of your lawn mowing dilemma . . . although the grass could be high enough by June for the neighbors to mention it. (Not like they ever said thanks for mowing WELL past the line between the properties last year.)
Post a Comment