Saturday, April 19, 2008

Long time gone

Spring tulips have already come and gone.

New (I woulda sworn they already had one?) myspace site for City Salvage Records, a little record label that happens to host several of my favorite musicians, and a link to a nice little blog article on Paul Curreri.

Saturday night dinner at The Local - Downtown Belmont is about to boom, that is, if we can't say that it has already. And, Twisted Branch and late-night C&O, a good thing.

Taking the leap and signing up for Horse and Buggy Produce. I'm inspired by my Seester, who tells me that she is the host pick-up site for her CSA in her neighborhood this season! How cool! I'm a little nervous: will it be too much, or not enough? Will I feel too much pressure to cook and not eat out? Will I miss an awesome share-week because my pick-ups are only biweekly? Oh! So many questions!

Successful lease negotiations: one down, one to go. Fingers still crossed.

Must fix the screen on my front door.

No comments: