Working with words of late: Scrabulous with Jen, and Freerice.com - donate grains of rice for every correct answer!
Trees on Fire groove at the Treehuggers Ball.
Sleeping waaaaaaay in this morning.
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in my life, especially Momma, Beth, Cindi and Susan. (This is the first mother's day in my life where it actually occurred to me that I'm not a mother. Hm.)
Better World Betty and the Home Energy Yardsick says that my home scores 0 out of 10 and that 0% of houses in my area use more energy than mine. Gosh - I had a feeling it was bad, but I didn't think it would be that bad. As a renter, how much do I do to improve that?
Need to work on solving my composting conundrum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
huh--i was doing freerice.org yesterday, too
huh-i was doing freerice.org yesterday too
Post a Comment