I was grumpy and negative and not fun to be around today - I didn't even want to be around me today.
Running up the long, steep hill of Druid Avenue can make all your troubles seem far, far away.
I have a piano in my house right now. And, there are two things I know for sure about pianos: 1) it seems creepy to sleep in the same room as a piano. I've probably done it before; every house I lived in for the first 20 years of my life had at least one piano in it. But, for some reason, that was the first thing that popped into my mind when my landlord asked if it was OK to leave this one in my house for a little while. 2) I will always always always be able to play Heart and Soul and Chopsticks on the piano. My fingers will never forget. And, it will always always always be more fun to play those tunes with Susan playing along beside me.
Ravioli, talk with Mom, and Thin Mints at dinner time.
Remembering that sugar helps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i still remember how to play both tunes as well. :) isn't that funny? it's been years since we've "played" together.....
Post a Comment