Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September is here

Update on the Lentil Nut Loaf: yeah, not so much...

Remembering the benefits of music.

Registering for both a September and an October neighborhood 5K. Yea!

Somewhat stunned to find out that the A&P lab I missed last week involved a cat dissection. And, worse, the lab manual photos are eerily like the photo I took of the cute & belly spralling Garrett from last night. Oh my. I remember dissecting fetal pigs and frogs in highschool and being "ok" (at the time) with the idea of sacrificing a life for the benefit of education (for the benefit of saving and improving lives in the future). But a cat? And now that I'm in love with my orange boys? Oh my. I can only imagine that this is why they say that being a parent changes the way you look at the world.

Patience and love to address the challenges of the 3rd season.

No comments: