Sunday: Map of the US helps me remember all of the places that might be worth living in: San Francisco area, Eugene, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Denver/Boulder, Austin, Chicago, Providence, Atlanta, Charleston and... Montreal? Hm. That's a thought. Also, it's sad that the entire Mid-west is excluded. Sorry, Mid-west.
Monday: Office teambuilding day is more inspiring than I expected it to be. "Dear Hero" letter reminds me of what I want to be doing. And that fits into this emerging realisation that sometimes growth and progress means that you really got to stir some shit up. And, I think I'm getting ready to stir some shit up.
Tuesday: Trip to Whole Foods, bring home makings for a sweet potato, kale and corn soup - inspired by gift of same from L on Sunday! Yum. Speaking of Yum: brownies from J! :)
Now: So sure that life is not always black and white, and then wondering if maybe sometimes it is, it really is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i was born in the midwest. don't bother apologizing.
really.
oh, whew! i'm glad that wasn't offensive! :)
Post a Comment