Finally got in a run this morning, but my health is still not on the up and up. Really appreciating my health insurance this week and last, and really looking forward to my vacation next week, both for the physical and mental rest. It'll be a life saver. More so now than ever before, I think.
Found a sweet, last-minute, and very affordable house on Folly Beach. I will be spending as much time as possible in this hammock while I'm there next week.
Been thinking a lot about choices lately. Had a really hard one to make this week. Bad timing, I suppose, considering all of my ill health. I've learned that if making a decision is hard for me, it's usually because the "opportunity" in front of me is not the "right" choice. ... I say that, but then, Japan was hard for me and I did that, and it was a catalyst for all kinds of goodness that followed. Maybe Roomie is right - maybe the choosing doesn't matter, maybe all that matters are the steps you take after the choice has been made.
Found a sweet, last-minute, and very affordable house on Folly Beach. I will be spending as much time as possible in this hammock while I'm there next week.
Been thinking a lot about choices lately. Had a really hard one to make this week. Bad timing, I suppose, considering all of my ill health. I've learned that if making a decision is hard for me, it's usually because the "opportunity" in front of me is not the "right" choice. ... I say that, but then, Japan was hard for me and I did that, and it was a catalyst for all kinds of goodness that followed. Maybe Roomie is right - maybe the choosing doesn't matter, maybe all that matters are the steps you take after the choice has been made.
No comments:
Post a Comment